Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Lip Love!

Last week, I was invited to an event by my friend. I realized that I had to socialize with a lot of posh people. I needed something that will give me a bold and elegant look. So, I went shoppinggg….

So after a lot of searching, I found a beautiful RED lipstick from ColorBar. It gave me the exact look that I wanted.




It’s in the shade 023 Sweet Heart. It’s a matte touch lipstick. The best thing about this lipstick is that though it is a matte lipstick, it has a lot of moisture to it and prevents your lip from drying. Also it is of Rs. 475 ($8).



A lipstick can most definitely change the whole look. If you’re interested in buying the same dress as I have in the pic above, you can buy it online on forever21.com.

Thank You :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13023567/?claim=zzvnyvdbrew">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment