Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Cami-U-flage Yourself !!!

When I watch Youtube channels and read through famous fashion blogs, I always envy the kind of clothes that people wear and wish that I could wear the same clothes as them. Since I'm slightly on the healthier side, I keep worrying if I can work the outfit like they do. So I tried finding myself a solution...

Recently, I have been going through online shopping sites to find me a good top which i can casually wear during the day as well as to a party.

Many people in general who find themselves in the same situation as me, would also have thought about wearing clothes that makes them look slim and sexy.

So while searching for something that will give me that look, I came across this beautiful double layered cami top.



The price of this top should range anywhere between Rs.500-700 ($14) in branded stores.

As some of you might find this a bit over the top, but that is only because it is from a branded store (which means you will recieve very good quality). But if you search for it hard enough, you might find it for a cheaper price.



If you do not find this exact top, there are many other similar options available in different colours and sizes. There are also single and triple layered cami tops.



                                                                                       



Thank You 

(p.s. If you have any queries regarding this topic, please do ask.)


2 comments: